How To Respond Common Questions

Berikut ini adalah cara merespon common questions di postingan sebelumnya :

what do you do for living ?

  • I am student
  • I am work in a bank
  • I am unemployed at the moment
  • I run my own bussiness
  • I am retired now, I used to be am engineer

are you married?

  • Yes , I have been married for two years now
  • I’m divorced
  • I’m engaged – we’re getting married next year
  • No, but I’m in relationship
  • Nope , I’m singel

why are you learning english?

  • For work
  • so I can communicate when I travel
  • I love learning new languages
  • Because I’d like to immigrates to the U.S
  • I’m thinking of studying in England

where/how did you learning english ?

  • I took classes for three years
  • I did an intensive course with Mr. Maula
  • I’ve been studying on my own
  • I picked it up from movies and songs
  • My girlfriend tought me

what do you do in your free time?

  • I don’t have any free time
  • I usualy hang out with friends
  • I go running a lot
  • I do volunteer work
  • I like reading and relaxing at home
What’s the weather like? how’s the weather ?
  • Hut and humid
  • It’s puring – take an umbrella
  • A littel chilly – you might wanna bring a jacket
  • Gorgeous – a perfect summer day
  • It’s quite cold – make sure to bundle up
What time is it?
  • It’s ten o’clock
  • It’s  half past four
  • It’s a quarter to twelve
  • Let me check my phone
  • Sorry , I don’t know
Can i help you?/do you need any help?
  • No, thanks I’m just browsing
  • Yes – Do you have this in a larger size ?
  • Yes – Where are the try-on rooms ?
  • Yeah . Can you tell me how much this is?
  • Yeah,  I’m looking for something under $30
How’s it going?
  • Great! Couldnt be better!
  • Fine How are things with you?
  • Not bad
  • I can’t complain
  • Do you really wanna know?
How are you feeling ?
  • Great ! never better
  • I’m all right
  • Like I need a vacation
  • A little depressed
  • Really awful
How was your day?
  • Really good!
  • Pretty uneventful
  • Very productive
  • Super busy
  • A total night more
Can you give me a hand?
  • of course
  • I’d be glad to
  • will it take long?
  • sure , just a sec
  • sorry – I’m a bit busy at the moment
What have you been up to lately?
  • I’ve been working a lot
  • mostly studying
  • I’ve been taking it easy
  • planning my summer vacation
  • nothing much
what’s the matter?
  • oh , I’m just having a rough day
  • I am not feeling so good
  • I just found out my mother’s in the hospital
  • I’d rather not talk about it
  • nothing , I’m fine
what would you like to drink?
  • iced tea , plese
  • just water for me
  • what do you have?
  • could we see the wine list
  • nothing for me , thanks
are you ready to order?
  • not quite –  I think we need a little more time
  • what are the specials today
  • yes, I’ll have a caesar salad and then the baked chicken with potatoes
  • uh-huh , to start off we’ll split an order of nachos
  • almost – i just have a couple of question
is everything ok?
  • yes everything fine, thanks
  • it’s all delicious
  • could we have some more water , please?
  • actually , I’m still waiting for my side dish
  • to be honest, my food is kinda cold . could you heat it up?
can i get you anything else?
  • two decaf coffees, please!
  • just the chek please
  • could i have a look at the dessert menu?
  • I’ll have a slice of apple pie
  • No thank s – i think we’re just about done

Comments